Castle End House
No. 4 Castle End Baltimore is a 4 star Bord Failte approved holiday
home in a prime location overlooking the harbour and Sherkin Island
while still only 100 yards from the bars, restaurants and shop.
The location of the house will allow you to observe all the boating
activity in the harbour from the comfort of the sitting room.
fourth from the right this four bedroomed house sleeps nine. Two
of the bedrooms are en-suite.
The house can be rented separately
or as a package with the yacht Inishbeg
and we will take you sailing through Carbery's One Hundred Islands
by day. You can also rent the house with a 2007 built Drascombe
Lugger if you have sailing experience and spend your time exploring
the islands of West Cork.
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen/dining/living room with
dishwasher, microwave, cooker, fridge and freezer. The dining room
area has a table which can be extended from six to ten places and
comfortable high backed kitchen chairs. Living room area has an
open fireplace with comfortable reclining three piece suite and
two armchairs. For entertainment you have a 32" wide TFT LCD
TV with cinema surround sound, DVD player, CD player, radio etc.
• Utility room; Washing machine and clothes dryer.
• Ground floor WC and shower.
• Hedged garden to front of house with wooden garden furniture.
• Walled area to rear of house.
• Two private car parking spaces in car park to rear of house.
• Master bedroom with queen bed, ensuite with bath and shower.
• Bedroom two has two singles.
• Next door is bathroom with power shower and WC.
• Third bedroom is ensuite and features a king-sized bed.
• Fourth bedroom has three single beds.
Sorry, no pets allowed.