Bavaria 50 Cruiser Inishbeg
ELECTRONIC AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Your skippered sailing holiday in West Cork with Baltimore
Yacht Charters will be aboard the high-spec yacht, Inishbeg.
- Radar, chart plotter, depth sounder and DSC VHF as well as
data on wind direction and speed.
- Raymarine E120 multifunction display linked to
- MARPA radar data from a 4KW radome on the mast
- data from a DSM300 digital fishfinder module
- Raystar GPS satellite differential sensor for chartplotting
- System supports Navionics Gold Charts
- Faruno MF DSC radio for ranges outside VHF coverage (30 miles)
- PC running Eurowav Sea Pro2000, supporting both raster and
vector charts for chart plotting.
- PC receives GPS information from a separate Raymarine Differential
- PC also connects to an AIS unit and a Navtex aerial to access
all the latest Navtex information.
- British Admiralty (ARCS) charts and Livecharts are used giving
complete coverage of Irish, British and French waters. Paper charts also supplied.
- Inishbeg is fitted with a furling headsail and in-mast
reefing for the mainsail. Mainsail and genoa area is approximately 130 sqm and
the height of the mast above waterline is 20.55m.
- Propulsion engine is a Volvo D2-75, 75HP with sail drive and
fixed propeller and fuel capacity of 320 litres.
- Besides shore power, the yacht is fitted with a 4.5kVA diesel
generator. Full domestic power is available at anchorage or while sailing.
- Heating is supplied throughtout the yacht from a diesel-powered
Webasto hot air heater.
- Plough anchor and chain are easily hauled with an electric
- Manouvering in a marina or tight space is made
simple with an electric bow thruster type SP75.