Clina is a 4 bedroom bungalow on one acre of mature landscaped
gardens, approx. 1 mile from the scenic harbour village of Baltimore which has
many excellent seafood restaurants and bars. Its convenient location is
close to the many amenities Baltimore has to offer including angling and fishing
trips, sailing schools, deep sea diving, pitch and putt and of course, sailing trips.
The house is situated in an idyllic quiet location
with spectacular views of Baltimore Harbour. It is spacious, very comfortable
and relaxing and has an open fire place as well as oil fired central heating.
It is fully equipped with all modern conveniences.
• Overlooks the harbour and garden. TV, Radio.
• Bookshelf with a selection of reading material.
• Open fire.
• Overlooks the harbour and garden.
• Equipped with electric cooker, fridge and microwave.
• Can be used as either a living room or bedroom using
the sofa bed.
• Dishwasher, washing machine, freezer.
3 further double bedrooms, bathroom.
Sorry, no pets allowed.